We are always on the look-out for talented individuals who have a desire to achieve better for themselves and the people we serve. If you have the experience and proven skills to fill the following positions, we'd love to hear from you.
Location: Vancouver - Department: IT
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing mobile & web user experiences under the guidance of our Senior UX Designer. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and tastefulful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Participate in and eventually lead User Experience research sessions
- Build click-able mockups as rapid UX experiments using proficient html language ability
- Execute visual design stages from concept to final production with guidance
- Create user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and other product stakeholders
- You have experience across multiple platforms such as Web, iOS, Android, and Windows
- You have an an amazing portfolio that can be viewed online.
- You can demonstrate a solid understanding of modern web/mobile best practices
- You're a strong critical thinker with an eye for making the complex simple.
Location: Vancouver - Department: Administration
We are looking for hard-working, dedicated Administrative Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team.
- To be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and be a member of one of our dedicated departments
- Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking
- An inherent love of and desire to serve clients and create something unique and fantastic
- A commitment to integrity and customer service
Location: Vancouver, Toronto - Department: Home Finance
We are looking for experienced Sr. Mortgage Underwriters. This position reports to our Chief Operating Officer, and is responsible for underwriting residential first mortgage files received from in-house mortgage loan originators.
- Cordinate file from application to funding in a client team, utilizing current mortgage software in a paperless environment.
- Adhere to all department service level standards for communication, production, and scheduling.
- Supportive environment that offers autonomy, high-level customer service and a commitment to 'doing it right'.
- 3 or more years of mortgage underwriting experience in the 1st mortgage arena.
- Recent underwriting experience with conventional & insured lending sources.
- Proven ability to analyze and underwrite complex loan structure, including self-employed borrowers, investment properties, construction loans and all extended approvals.
- Strong cash flow analysis skills reviewing complex personal and business tax returns, P&L statements and financial statements.
- Experience with risk accountability, law and regulation compliance and audit/regulatory examination response.
- Proficient with current industry standard loan origination and processing software.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.